- Serve as a mediators for individual community college student governments
- Assists individual community college student governments with internal matters and advisement on current issues taken up by the SUNY Board of Trustees
- Reports any issues taken up by the individual community college boards of trustees that affect students
- Serve as a secondary liaisons between the community college student governments and the Student Assembly
- Creates and updates contact list with all community college student trustees information
- Compiles list of the dates of all New York Community College Association of Presidents meetings (NYCCAP) and individual community college board of trustees meetings
- Assists the Secretary in compiling and updating information on all community colleges for SUNY Snapshot
Next Call: Thursday, January 3rd at 1:00 PM..